Linking Georgina is an independent, self-mandated community-based collaborative.
Interested in getting involved with Linking Georgina?
Members include community agencies, community members, and businesses in Georgina. There is no membership fee. The Co-Chairs and Secretary approve membership request. For membership information, please complete this form.
The members meet 9 times per year on the fourth Monday of the month at 1:30 p.m. Either virtually or at a location in Georgina. The Co-Chairs are responsible for booking the room/ virtual space, arranging presentations, creating an agenda and updating the website accordingly. The Secretary is responsible for distributing the agenda, taking minutes and distributing the minutes.
At this moment there are no funds available to Linking Georgina.
- Tim Greenwood (Co-Chair), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marie Morton (Co-Chair), email@example.com
- Niv Bala (Secretary), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Erin Straughan, email@example.com
- Michael Johnny, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yvonne Kelley, email@example.com
- Fatima Mawji, firstname.lastname@example.org